Sunday 18 January 2009

Mock the week

---------------------------------------------------------

God, I love Mock the Week

Got a bit of a crush on Russel Howard to be honest,
there's nothing more sexy than a man with humour

Unless they're a clown of some sort...

But seriously, is it just me, or is he not the sexiest man alive?

--------------------------------------------------------

So... Clingay!?

Seriously, I'm having problems with clingy people right now.

Wait no, scratch that last part actually.
I'm have problems with a clingy person.

It's like... if I want you to be my friend, I'll ask.

And I mean, If I don't ask you to come with me...
Or if I don't invite you to go on a trip with me...

Chances are, I don't actually want you to come with me.

I'm not being mean,
it's just that...


If I don't even know you;
I'm not really going to want to spend all my time with you am I?

--------------------------------------------------------

God I miss some people...

I mean, people I really didn't appreciate at the time,
or people who didn't get to know how much I appreciated them

But now it's too late to tell them :-(

--------------------------------------------------------

What do I really look for in a guy?
I actually have no fucking idea...

God asked what my type was at school today,
and I was just like "err.... dunno actually"

Don't think it realy matters though,

I mean - I've never gone out with a guy I actually liked XD
Just sorta gone with whatever was available at the time...

But seriously, I think I need to work it out...
I mean, maybe I need to find someone I share interests with?

That'd certainly be a nice change of pace anyway :-L

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah!!!
So I've been thinking... and I've finally decided.

It was the most difficult decision ever!

But I've decided...

THE LINEUP OF MY IMAGINARY BAND!
  1. Robaata-san, on vocals
  2. Rebekka-chan, on the guitar
  3. Jema-chan, on the drums
  4. Mikeira-chan, on the triangle
Well, she needs to have something to do XD

--------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

bowiesleftsock said...

Lol, I don't have a type either.
I was speaking to my Dad about this guy who likes me who's also one of my best friends, so I was asking for advice.
And the conversation lead to "why don't you like him?"
And I said "he's not my type"
Then "well, what is your type?"

xD

And I couldn't answer.

It's like, I don't have a "type" as far as guys I want to be with, but I do have a "type" when it comes to guys I don't want to be with.

Haha do you get that too?
Or even, does that make any sense?