Tuesday 17 February 2009

Suprisingly serious :P

--------------------------------------------------------

Momiji Alert!
Got a new momiji, her name's Blu
And I've decided she is related to Spike :3

In my defence, they look quite similair;
she's has blue hair and wears red/white clothes
and Spike's got red hair and blue/white clothes

So, they've got a lot in common.

Blue likes; flip flops
And bach's cello suite no. 5 in c minor

Whatever the hell that is :L

--------------------------------------------------------

On another note;
not sure what to think about valentines day.

Hrmmm...

Aran-san was actually quite odd the other day.
So I've got my suspicious face on right now :P

Starting to think he's smarter than I though xD

And, also... dots can be a bad thing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't really know what I'm doing with my life to be honest
Starting to worry that after high-school I'm gonna be lost

Just seems like things are never the way I wish they'd be.

I mean; not just school.
And not just my love-life either.

It just feels liek everything in my life is out of control
And it's like I have no control of my surrounding at all.

Like I just have to observe everything around me,
just watch things spiral out of control.

Love, friendship, studies, family, work, everything...

Dunno, sometimes I just wished I had a bit more control.
And a few more chances in life to really enjoy myself...

--------------------------------------------------------

So I find a type.
To be honest it's always been my type.

But anyway, I've found my type.

And it seems just because their my type,
still doesn't mean that I'm their type...

According to Arekusandaa-kun;
"i would put it like this, ur in the highest leauge

and people are jsut trying to catch up"

You've got to laugh don't you?


Mind you, I got rated 85 out of 90 for hotness on myyearbook
So I guess I'm not as unnatractive as I think I am :L

Either that or people have a strange sense of humour these days

--------------------------------------------------------

But, honestly, need to think some stuff through.
Work out what I'm doing after school's finished.

Definetly wanting to move out;
Got an offer, but not sure how serious it actually was.

So I don't think I should really be putting all my stock into it.

But I definetly think I'm serious.
If I have to live like this for much longer I think I'll crack.

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: