Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween/All Hallows Eve/Samhain

--------------------------------------------------------

From the minute that you walked right through the door
Thoughts were racing in my mind "time to explore".

Tunnel vision, I got you locked into my sight
On a mission for "position" by the end of the night

I'm a dime, and you're so on the money...

--------------------------------------------------------

So...

Got Miso for 80p at Tesco's XD
Though I checked that section already but I missed it.

Went to the fire station's "haunted house" thing tonight...
Is it weird that I thought one of the guys in costume was hot? XD

Well, it matters not.

x

What matters is that next Halloween is better than this one.
'Cause it was very boring to be blunt.

Not quite sure how I'll make it funner than this one... but I will.


Even if I have to resort to cross-dressing to get my "yaya".
Not that I usually get "yaya" from it, but it's gotta be good for a laugh XD.

I shall dress up as Sailor Venus and prance around the street!!!
Until I get beaten up and have to go home...

...

This is probably the first sign of transvestism isn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------


No comments: