Tuesday 11 November 2008

Somewhere before 2007

"2007"

It's endless.
It's restless.
It's drawn into the light.
It's colours,
are merging.
It's not black or white.

Love is all, and all is none
It's the same for everyone.
Everyone's meant for someone.
A precious cycle.

I'm stalling.
I'm falling.
But like liquid, I run.
I'm yearning.
I'm burning.
Drawn towards, the sun.

It feels like my love once was cursed
But now it's back I feel much worse.
I'm not able to put myself first.
Maybe I'm broken?

I feel you,
Inside me,
Not long till I am lost
I'm losing
It quietly
Not sure at, what cost

My body once was virgin white
Now I've been stained as red as wine.
In the end love won the fight.
Yet, I regret it.

Should I go back to where I came?
Should I put out my burning flame?
I wish I was a child once again...
Somewhere before 2007.