Wednesday 10 December 2008

Work Work


You wanna get with me,
But I've got much better taste than that,
You wanna get with me,
But you aint never gonna hit that.

Think you're a playa',
And I'm you're flavour,
You aint my saviour,
You're such a clown
.

Boy don't you do me wrong,
Cause you are not that strong,
And if you mess with me,
You will soon taste defeat.

You got yours baby,
And now it's the end,
So don't go blaming me,
You've got no defence,
I didn't deserve,
To be treated like that,
Got strength in reserve, now,
And my friends got my back.

So don't you go,
Saying I'm wrong,
Cause that would just be a big waste of your time.
There's no point,
In holding on,
You and me both know that'd be a waste of our time
.

All you ever told me -
The only thing you told me -
You never told me nothing but - lies

No more listening,
No more lies,
It's time to put myself first.

You'd think by now, because I've seen it all,
That my heart should be indestructible,
But being with you has made it impossible,
Cause underneath it all, I'm still vulnerable
.

Goodbye my love - we said we'd be together until the end
Goodbye my love - we said we'd last forever but now we end
Say sayonara, astalavista, aurevoir;
it's time to say goodbye.

No comments: