Wednesday 10 December 2008

Maybe I should aim lower

Been thinking a lot about the future...
I'm really starting to notice a lot of cracks in my plans...

And a lot of misfocusing...

Y'see the majority of my plans are either very difficult,
or just quite unlikely/requiring of a lot of good luck.

But, for you're entertainment (lol) I've decided to list
all of the things I've wanted to be, since high-school time.

x

I think everyone knows I wanted to be a singer once.
My main problem being I get stage-fright in a major way.

Then, I wanted to be an actor...
But I've realized Britain doesn't do my kind of TV much.

I'd only ever want to be an actor in a sitcom, or plain comedy.

Then I decided I was going to be a manga artist,
Unfortunately I then realized how much work those people do...

No thank you :-D

So by around fourth year my main focus became a little bit clearer...
I wanted to be a singer-songwriter, or just a plain songwriter...

Maybe entering a few competitions, or selling my lyrics - wasn't sure.
I would've loved to enter the Glinsk Song Contest to be honest...

But then.. and sort of now... I had an urge to be a model.

How vain and unrealistic is that? :-P

But, I dunno... I have to admit I would love to be able to model,
not really sure if I'd have a chance though... or even how to start...

Oh well, I've got plenty of time to work it out and/or change my mind

:-D

But yeah... I think I could be a singer-songwriter...
I mean, I know I'm just as good as all the others...

But I suppose, why would I deserve to make it any more than them?

Maybe I should aim a little lower?

No comments: