Thursday 30 October 2008

X-Japan

Mwahahahaha!!!

X-Japan have a UK site now!

And even though they're only talking about a Paris show... the fact that they have a UK site means that a UK tour/show may just be on the horizon :)

That make me happy x

Chances are I won't be able to afford the tickets, and even If I do I probably won't be able to get a lft up there lol. So I hope they make a dvd of it... Those last ones were all well and good but I'm hoping they make one of the Paris concert. That would be pretty damn awesome.

2 comments:

bowiesleftsock said...

My friend went to see them in Paris earlier this year...
And she's going again in November haha. Oh wait, that's this month lmao. I think it's this month anyway.

I haven't heard any of their stuff though, I keep meaning to youtube them or something but I never get around to it xD

xxxx

kiD CHAMELEON said...

They're really good

I really wanted to go to paris but
1 - i'm not trustworthy enough to go on my own, and 2 - i didn't have enough money :(