Saturday 28 March 2009

愛はうそである

--------------------------------------------------------

Mood
Slightly Pissed
Listening to
Utada Hikaru - This is the One

x

L is for Love
L is for Lies

--------------------------------------------------------


1. If you could spend one pound in 5 minutes, what would you spend on ?
Sweets =3

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
Sing!

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you back to the past ?
NO! lol

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow ?
Do things I like doing

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Yeah of course :P

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
Dunno

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
Hope

8. What do you feel like doing right now ?
Eat eat eat :D

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
There is, and if I thought he'd be oky I would

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
Nice voice
Really cares 4 me
Looks after me
Non-smoker
Not 2 good looking

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
Don't be a prick :P or wear yellow :P

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Find my love :D

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Nope. I'm kind xD

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sex! (yes, I realise what I'm saying :P)

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Not rich, happy

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Plain to Sexy :D

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
Kaa :P She'll get buried with me xD

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Simple and Clean - my first "song"

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Flexible? dunno...

20. Do u ever regret together with your ex-boyfriend before??
YES, SO REGRET!

--------------------------------------------------------

I really don't enjoy drawing any more,
And I think I know why tbh.

Sad as it sounds, I think that subconsciously,
I don't want to draw cause everyone's better than me.

Especially Horii-chan ¬_¬

And it's probably my own fault for not practising...
But it's like, I used to be the drawer...
And now, I don't even know why I'm bothering.

But it sort of feels like lately I've been falling back
on pretty much everything that made me before.

All the stuff that
Identified
And now, I don't seem to be that person.

I'm not an artist...
I'm not a performer...
I'm not a writer...

And I'm definitely not "the virgin" any more...

And I suppose I should put it all down to time,
but it feels like these aren't because of time...

It feels like these changes are because I'm changing...

If y'know what I mean :S

--------------------------------------------------------

Soo....
Officially leaving high school now...

Really dreading it actually,
feels like everything's gonna change.

I mean,
I'll still be living in Thurso.
I'll be right next to THS.
Probably still go to the chinese for lunch :P

But I won't see my friends every day,
and I'm not sure they'll all miss me :(

Obviously some will.
(Kaa doesn't have a choice. I'll make her miss me :P)

But I can't help but thing some people won't even notice.
People who mean a lot to me, that I don't really affect...

And I guess it feels weird,
that I can just be pulled right out of my social circle,
and not even leave much of a mark after I'm gone...

--------------------------------------------------------

College ftw I guess...

Least I might get a chance to meet クラッシュ

So that's a silver lining, maybe...

Even though there's no definite chance I'll ever

see him,
talk to him,
make him like me,

etc, etc, etc - the list goes on and on...

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: